U.K – BUSINESS / TOURIST VISA
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa if you want to visit the UK
- for leisure, e.g on holiday or to see your family and friends
- for business, or to take part in sports or creative events
- for another reason, e.g to receive private medical treatment
- you’re a doctor or dentist and are coming to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post
- you want to get funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
- take part in any of the business-related activities mentioned in the Visitor Rules
- study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit
- Take part in an exchange program or educational visit (if you’re under 18)
- convert your civil partnership into a marriage.
- do paid or unpaid work
- live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
- get public funds
- marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
How long it will take
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
How long you can stay
You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months
- you’re coming to the UK for private medical treatment - up to 11 months
- you’re an academic on sabbatical and coming to the UK for research - you, your spouse or civil partner may be able to stay for up to 12 months
Guiding in all aspects of the visa application process
- Complete documentation assistance for the visa purpose.
- Filling up the Application forms
- Making necessary covering letter to support the genuinely intention of travel.
- Taking Appointments to submit the Application or the respective embassy if required.
- Mock calls for interview process if necessary.
Terms and Conditions /